Inglaterra

GraceSymn
Iniciante
Iniciante
Mensagens: 1
Registrado em: Setembro 2026
+EV Pontos: 0.00
New Zealand

Deep Summer or Deep Winter?

Hoje, 04:32

I'm trying to work out whether Deep Summer or Deep Winter is closer to my coloring. Dark navy usually feels comfortable on me. That observation isn't enough to settle it, because my photos change a lot between daylight and warm indoor light. Pure white sometimes seems too stark against my face. Muted berry and charcoal seem promising, but I can't tell whether that's because of their depth or their softness. I would rather compare clothes I already own than buy a new set of drapes. I came across a page about deep summer color palette while collecting examples for a side-by-side check. Would you begin with softer blue next to a clearer blue? I'm looking for a test I can repeat in the same light, not a diagnosis from one selfie. Which comparison helped you separate softness from depth? I plan to keep the camera position consistent. This may help me notice the color differences more clearly. I can ask a friend to look at the same set of photos so I don't rely entirely on my own impression. I would welcome a simple order for testing the colors.
Responder

Voltar para “Inglaterra”